5. A Fountain
6. B&W with Selective Coloring
7. Cookout. ( I almost burned them :)
9. Great Outdoors. Marsh tea is blooming Midsummertime in Scandinavia. The odor is very strong.
10. Fish. Herring and new potatoes.
11. Roughing It : when you start making paper mache work you might like to make rough body first. And after that the real work begins by adding paper mache on the surface.
+ some extras to show how this work goes on :
The aim is to make them look like this : smooth texture, some paint added and then comes decorations and details. To finish them takes time and lots of patient.