sunnuntai 11. maaliskuuta 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 18.2.

1. Vintage.



 





2. Quote from a postcrossing lether :                                                                                                     

"Don't blame the sun.
blame yourself, if there
are no flowers
in your garden"

* Ei oo auringon vika jos kukkas ei kasva !



Nature's Own : like Eve naked.       * Aatamin puvussa.



4. People                * ihmisiä aamutuimaan.





5. Photographer's Choice.


..........more photos in Scavenger Hunt Sunday !

9 kommenttia:

  1. Love that vintage shot - so creative!

    VastaaPoista
  2. These are al fabulous, Nukke! Love the vintage dress in the snow!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow! Amazing and such a creative set. Love the vintage dress in the snow. And I really would love to come where you are!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wonderful photos - the first one is so unique and striking! And I love your quote...

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love seeing the unexpected, and your vintage is just that. Your quote is lovely as well. Have a great week.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Great set - really love your people shot.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Very creative. Love your choice

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hello Nukke, thank you for all your comments this weekend and adding me to your blog roll. I am not from Spain but I travel a fair bit so my blogs have photos from many places around the world. I am from Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean.

    I like your original hunt, like naked Eve! and the snow is beautiful. Have a great week. :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Somehow I missed you last week:
    These are so interesting. I love the snow scenes and the shivering frock in the snow :-)
    See later if you partake today.

    VastaaPoista