maanantai 19. maaliskuuta 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 25.3.

1.  Whimsy = Playfully odd behaviour : recurring wintry weather in spring.    * takatalvi hulluttelee





2. Create : nature's creations on ice.           * aikaansaada kuva.






3.    Dust.              * tomuttaa pitäs juu.


4. Seed and  Sprout.                 * siemen ja  itu.


5. Swing   ..... and......                  * heilua.




.....and Drop  : snowfall , wintry weather again....         * joo lunta tupaan taas.


......more photos in next Sunday in Scavenger Hunt Sunday ......

13 kommenttia:

  1. Great work! I love your seed/sprout!
    Pia

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great choices for the Scavenger Hunt!
    I especially like the Smiley Face!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love your whimsey and that snow dropping is stunning!

    VastaaPoista
  4. I like all of your photos. But, I must admit that I don't like snow in spring.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I love your takes on all of the prompts - the whimsy photo is my favorite! Love that smiley face. :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Really enjoyed all of these and my favorite is your choice for dust!

    VastaaPoista
  7. so glad we're not getting that snow. Hope we don't get anymore this spring either.
    Nice set!

    VastaaPoista
  8. I hope you get some real spring weather soon! That is quite a doll collection you have. I recognize some of the countries represented. The Thai one caught my eye immediately. Have a great week.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Cute whimsy shot and I love what you did for create. Thanks for stopping by.

    VastaaPoista
  10. Beautiful snow - I'm glad though that there is lots of green in my neck of the woods.

    VastaaPoista