sunnuntai 25. elokuuta 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 1. 9.




1. As I looked down, I saw these men sitting there.        * lepotauko.

.






















2. Shadow.                           * valoa ja varjoja.

.













3. Flow = a steady stream of people coming to the market.                             * ihmisvirta.

.





















4. She is telling a good tip.                          * vanhojen tavaroiden tuntemusta.

.















5. Beyond.                                   * naamareiden takana.

.

....................more photos in next Scavenger Hunt Sunday...............................

.

6 kommenttia:

  1. great shots. I love these types of markets.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh how I love this kind of shopping! Great shots.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow! What an interesting place. I would love to just wander around and look at all the cool stuff. Great shots!

    VastaaPoista
  4. looks like a beautiful day of sunshine, people and opportunities to capture this week's words. The picture of men waiting for their ladies is priceless.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very interesting shots. The men in the chairs I think was my favorite and that Beyond shot was a bit creepy.

    VastaaPoista
  6. The down shot is so funny. I wonder why the men were just sitting there - the market looks so interesting!

    VastaaPoista